Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Any 9.5" wheeled Hellcat / Redeye owner interested in splitting a custom set of forged 5 spoke OEM look-a-likes?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I have a company willing to make four 20 x 11, forged, 5 spoke look a likes. Forged so you don't have to worry about the quality; 20x11 so you can run 305s etc... out back. I had a set of these on my old 2017 Hellcat Charger. Now I need a set for the Redeye Challenger. They don't make them anymore but will make a set of 4 (and then re-open the line I suspect) for $875 each. Even without the Phillips flares (which weren't made for the Charger) I had zero issues and the car looked great (check out photos on this site if you like). If you need more traction, still want to have the look of stock to sneak up on folks, and want a bolt on solution with nothing else required - let's order these things.

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #3
I prefer forged, but I'm looking at these. The money saved is significant. Anyone at all hear any complaints about FR's wheels?